You’ll understand the difference between SEO and SEM once you understand what the terms mean.
SEM – search engine marketing
This is an umbrella term that refers to all of the marketing strategies that can be used to market one’s business on the search engines.
– google maps
SEO – search engine optimization
This particular strategy for traffic generation refers to all of the techniques that are used to rank a webpage on Google.
Some of these include link building and social media. SEO is important because people don’t go to the 2nd page of Google and beyond anymore.
I read an SEO quote the other day that said, “Where’s the best place to hide a dead body? The 2nd page of Google.” LOL
If your business is not in the top 3 spots on Google or even on the first page, you could really benefit from SEO.
Here’s the link to see all of the search ranking factors in 2015:
– Learn SEO for free by watching my other video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVjsQGx8JGI)
– Give my video a thumbs up if you enjoyed it
– Subscribe to my channel so you can be notified of my future videos
– Comment below with any questions you may have. I read each and every one of them and will reply.
– Hire my company to do your search engine optimization for you
Publishing Schedule: 1 new video every week
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/105892009866420629307/105892009866420629307/posts